Find a Clinician
This list is provided as a convenience. It represents clinicians who may have completed the Clinician Awareness Program. The Florida Firefighters Safety and Health Collaborative does NOT guarantee the work of any clinician and we are not responsible for the present and future performance of these clinicians. It is the individual's responsibility to research and verify any and all necessary licenses, training, or liability insurance held by these clinicians.
Choosing a Clinician
- Verify their license. You can verify it here.
- Checkout their website, social media, and/or Psychology Today profile
- Spend time with them. Schedule a call, Go to lunch, Invite them to the station for a meal
- Questions to Ask
- Do you accept our insurance?
- What is your specialty?
- What is your experience with First Responders?
- Why do you want to work with First Responders?
- Are you willing and able to be available for crisis response?
- Are you able to spend 10-20 hours a month volunteering with the department?
- Can a first responder get an appointment within 24/48 hours?
- Are you willing to provide support and training to our peer response team?